October is here and I’m all for it but I want to let you know what I fell in love with during the month of September.
- Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil – I usually use a brow pomade for my brows but lately, I’ve been a fan of pencils again because they tend to be quicker for my daily makeup routine and can sometimes look a little more natural for an everyday look. I’ve been meaning to try Benefit brow products for a while and just never got around to it until one of my most recent purchases from Ulta (featured in my Ulta Haul which will be up very soon). I love how easy and quick this makes filling in my brows and they just look really great, I’m actually obsessed!
- Wet n’ Wild MegaGlo Highlighting powder in Precious Petals – I know I’m a little late to this party but WOW was I missing out! This highlight is S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G. It’s insane, it goes on so smooth so it’s not chunky and glittery and it gives you that wet, glowy sheen that is my absolute DREAM! The best part? It’s like $5!
- Silk Elements Edge Control – My sister and I have an ongoing struggle of finding the best edge control for our hair and I think I may be onto something! I haven’t told her about it yet because I didn’t want to jinx it but this product works SO WELL for my hair. It’s not flaky or crunchy and it keeps my edges smooth all day! It’s not even necessary for me to tie a scarf around my edges while I’m getting ready which is usually a MUST for me! I have the extra strength version and I definitely plan on repurchasing when I run out.
- Eleven Australia Keep My Curl Defining Cream – I’ve only used this product about 3 or 4 times so I’m not sure if this counts as a favorite but I love this mixed with my eco styler gel. My hair strands are finer but I have A LOT of hair. Because the strands are fine, my hair can’t hold a lot of product or it will be stringy and weird and this is a product you can build up but you’ll still get the same effect if you only use a little and overall I’d say I am pretty pleased.
- Tan Utility Jacket – This jacket I actually got from Old Navy in the fall of last year but I have been wearing it NONSTOP these past few weeks since the weather is so confused. I constantly get compliments and they had them in a bunch of different colors, including camo. If you’re looking for a good jacket for this transitioning weather, I HIGHLY recommend this jacket.
- Black Old Skool Vans – I have been wearing these nonstop this month. I’m not sure if it’s because when I throw on something quick to go to class or run a quick errand, they are usually by the door and they go with most things but I always have them on. I’ve tried to switch it up but they are just so easy. Luckily, fall is finally here so I can actually be presentable again!
- PLANN App – This app is for sure a game changer. I have 3 Instagram accounts to run and while I’m not entirely on top of ALL of them, the Plann app helps me keep track of the most important ones at least. It’s one of those apps that allows you to arrange the layout of your Instagram feed before you post but it also keeps track of analytics and statistics as well which is SUPER nice! I highly recommend really and truly.
Have you tried anything on my list this month? Is there anything on your list of favorites for the month that you think I should try?