Well, it’s about that time again! I feel like October FLEW by, I mean Thanksgiving is less than 3 weeks away! Anyway, let’s get to what I’ve been loving in the month of October.
- Morphe 35V Palette – THIS PALETTE IS SOOOOO GOOD I CAN’T! I bought both palettes that Morphe just released but I keep reaching for this one so I haven’t gotten a chance to play with the other one yet. The colors in this palette are so vibrant and beautiful I can’t help but be inspired!
- Davines LOVE Smoothing Shampoo & Conditioner – At first I didn’t understand the hype behind this shampoo and conditioner. Everyone I talked to was like IN LOVE and I just didn’t see it. I realized my realization wasn’t drastic but I did see a difference. It took me a day but I really liked the difference I saw, enough for me to put it in my monthly favorites and I only used it once! I would love to do a full review soon but I want to use it a few more times before I do.
- Bareminerals Blemish Remedy Acne Clearing Treatment Serum – This is the same serum I featured in my Ulta Haul (if you haven’t read it yet, click here). I’ve been using it a few times a week throughout the entire month and I must say I’m impressed. I’ve really seen a change difference in my skin in the best way even though I haven’t been consistent. I’m interested to see how it would change if I made a regular part of my skincare routine.
- Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer – I do have to preface this by saying this is completely based on the formula because I bought a few shades too light. I love how smooth and creamy this concealer is and it really smoothes out my under eyes. It’s really amazing but I definitely need maybe 2 shades darker. I am making it work by mixing it with a darker concealer but I can also make it work on its own if needed. I am going to pick up the right shade and do a full review of the product very soon.
- Atypical – THIS SHOW IS SOOOOOO GOOOOD! If you haven’t seen it yet, I highly recommend and if you don’t know what i’m talking about then I’ll give you a very brief overview. This is a show about a young man on the spectrum and his family. It gives you a look inside the mindset of someone with autism who is higher functioning and how that affects the family and the people around them without being offensive or assuming. You can tell the writers did their research and really tried to show the best and worst parts of living and dealing with someone on the spectrum. It is VERY well done in my opinion and I can’t wait for season 3!
- MAC Chestnut + Milani Stunning – I discovered this lip combo fairly late into the month of october but it has been my go-to nude since I have! The combo works sooo well for my skin tone but it would also be beautiful on anyone honestly, it just won’t obviously work as a “nude” on everyone.
have you tried any of these products? what did you think?
instagram (personal) | twitter | facebook | youtube| instagram (beauty)